Free membership to the New Brunswick Public Libraries System grants you access to a provincial collection of over 1.8 million items including bestsellers, DVDs, CDs, large print books, educational materials, kits to learn a new language and more! In addition to having a great collection, the Campbellton Centennial Library provides a wide variety of programs and services for all ages year-round ranging from puppet plays to computer tutorials. Drop by the library today to get your library card and pick up a library program to ensure you don’t miss any of the excitement happening at your library! The friendly, knowledgeable staff at the Campbellton Centennial Library are looking forward to your next visit!
Annual Opening Hours
Monday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Young Adult / Adult
- Public computer access in Gates lab (11 computers – 2 hours per person per day)
- Adult and young adult monthly reading clubs
- Computer and Internet tutorials for individuals, community groups and/or school groups
- Guest lecturers and author visits when available
Accessible Services for individuals with print disabilities
A print disability prevents people from reading standard print due to a visual impairment, physical disability, or a learning disability. In order to facilitate access to information, the library offers the following resources:
- Salmon Festival Annual Giant Used Book Sale. Thousands of great books, magazines, CDs and DVDs for sale at low prices ranging from $0.25 - $1.00! All proceeds go towards buying new items to add to the library’s collection.
- Summer Reading Club for children ages 0-12. From June to August, read, create, explore and grow with the multitude of activities offered during the Summer Reading Club!
- Summer Reads for teenagers (June – August).