You are encouraged to experience the beauty of the Campbellton waterfront. Visit our picturesque Salmon Plaza; located there is Restigouche Sam, an 8.5 meter stainless steel model of the region's famous salmon. You'll also find many other attractions within walking distance, such as our one-of-a-kind light-house that serves as a youth hostel during the summer months, a Provincial Tourist Information Center and gift shop and Atlantic Canada's most complete recreation facility, the Campbellton Regional Memorial Civic Center.
Upcoming Events 2019
- Sno-Fest, February 14 to 16
- Promotion Plus, April 26 to 28
- Salmon Festival, June 25 to July 1
- Campbellton Sports Hall of Fame, June 28
- Canada Day Celebrations, July 1
- July and August - Live Entertainment at the Campbellton Amphitheater, Thursday and Saturday evenings.
- July and August - Live Entertainment at the Campbellton Kiosk Park, Wednesday and Sunday evenings.
- New Brunswick Day Celebrations, August 5
- Bluegrass Festival, September 13 to 15
- Harvest Festival, September 13 to 15
- Campbellton Christmas Magic, mid-December